We’re so excited for your first class! Are you?
(If you stumbled upon this page accidentally without registering first, go here first)
How to join with Zoom:
- You may use your computer or phone (must download the Zoom app to join on mobile devices)
- Open the Zoom website https://zoom.us/ on the computer – or the Zoom app on your phone.
- Enter the Meeting ID number (You can find it in the email invite from Zoom.)
- You’re in!
- Make sure your video is on and your microphone is on MUTE when you join.
- When you have a question or a response, turn the mute OFF. Try not to interrupt someone if they are speaking–neither person will be heard clearly!
- When you are done talking, MUTE yourself again.
- I want everyone to feel like part of the group! Try to keep your questions and comments brief so everyone has a chance to participate.
- You can always make comments or ask questions in the side bar chat thread. If we don’t get to it during the class, I will follow up with you after. If you would like to talk in more detail, schedule a free 30-minute consult with this link: https://everythingbabies-wendyrohin.youcanbook.me/
- Classes fill up quickly and will likely have waiting lists.
- Once you register and reserve your spot in a class, it will be assumed that you are going to join us every week, and your punch card will be “punched” at the start of every class.
- In order to cancel and save a punch, you must cancel by email with at least 48 hour’s notice. Last minute cancels (within 48 hours) due to illness or emergencies will be considered on a case-by-case basis if you notify me before the class starts. The sooner you contact me to cancel, the more likely you will be approved to make up that class.
- I am sorry, but we cannot redeem punches for “no-shows”.
Facebook Messenger: www.facebook.com/everythingbabies.org *
*FB messages can only be used for cancels or questions within 48 hours of class time. YOU MUST FRIEND ME FIRST or I may not see your message in a timely manner.*
The full attendance and cancellation policies can be found here: Policies and Disclaimers
(In case you forgot, you agreed to these terms and conditions when you registered!) 😉
OK! Enough bossy-bossy already! Let’s go hang out with the other ladies and their babies!